About Me

My photo
This blog is about coping with the strains of chronic illness whilst bringing up two beautiful children; it's also about the stresses of bringing up two children on your own while suffering with a chronic ongoing health problem which is at times very severe.... you can look at it either way. It's about being a single mum; it's about raising awareness of Interstitial Cystitis; it's about helping me cope. Writing this blog is beginning to bring me back to who I really am, who I really always was, before the single motherhood took over full time, before the illness set in.... a writer. I've always written, from essays to stories to journalism. This is the first thing I've written in years. It's helping me regain my confidence. PLEASE DO LEAVE ME COMMENTS AFTER MY POSTS! I'd genuinely love to hear your views on my (sometimes controversial) opinions. Thank you for taking the time to read. It would be great if you could comment so I know that you've been here and what you think.

Tuesday 16 September 2014

some 'memes' which I really like... check them out. haven't tried to make my own yet though but will be doing so

no-sir-you-cannot-yet-use-the-bathroom-i-must-go-at-least-15-more-times-before-i-can-attempt-to-move-on-with-my-day--8d5bf



i know you don't know meme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Over to you!

So please let me know what you think, or ask me anything you would like to know.

I always appreciate honest feedback.